Free Worldwide Shipping for a limited period
Your print is the ultimate distillation of my vision and as a work of art deserves to be made on the finest materials. I take great care and pride in producing my images myself on a large format 12 ink printer (using pigment inks) on the finest museum quality paper, Canson® Infinity Baryta Prestige 340gsm is comprised of an acid-free alpha-cellulose and cotton white paper base with a true barium sulphate coating. It is a smooth Baryta Gloss paper which evokes the look and aesthetic feel of traditional darkroom papers.
I print on one paper only, as this matches my vision for a paper with regards to its look and feel of the original F-Type darkroom Baryta Fibre papers from my formative years as a photographer. Once you place your order, only at that point will I create your print. When I’m 100% satisfied that the finished print meets my exacting standards it is signed, numbered and titled. The signature, title, etc. will be placed on the white margin of each print to allow them to be shown or covered when you are framing your image.
Things to note:
- Your print is normally dispatched within one week from order, so you should be enjoying your print with 2 to 3 weeks after ordering.
- Your artwork will be shipped safely and securely, A4 will be flat packed in a strong card envelope and A3 or larger will be shipped in a shipping tube.
- Please note that the price does not include mount or frame.
- All pictures are printed to include a extra white margin around the print. This is a feature that is designed to help with handling, mounting and framing and is in addition to the print size quoted.
- Your order confirmation and any contact will be via the email address you supply.
- Payment can be made immediately using PayPal within the Shopping Cart.
- The indicated price includes worldwide shipping via the most suitable method to get your print to you in a timely manor.
- Print Guarantee – Your print comes with a lifetime fade-free warranty on all signed edition prints.